Shree Ganesh Appartment, F/2, A2 Block, Chattarpur Extension, Near Tivoli Garden, New Delhi - 110074.
MECHANISM FOR GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL
1. In the event of any dissatisfaction of services the grievance may be addressed to the company by either means – Calls / Written Application / Email / Walk-in / Online Grievance Cell, etc.
2. Grievances received will be feeded into the internal Grievance software. A unique token number is generated and intimated to the customer or the person who has informed vide Registered E-mail id and mobile number.
3. The grievance is handled by the executive as per the email received. The executive has a period of 7 working days to resolve the issue. The software is available to all authorized executives. The entire problem / query are available for view to all authorized executives logged in into the system. Every time any authorized person who logs in may resolve the problem independently without needing to repeat or readdress the concern.
4. In case any executive is unable to handle the problem / grievance up to full satisfaction the software escalates the issue to the next level of Grievance redressal committee.
5. The grievance redressal committee comprises of three heads: (Dr. Dipak Kumar, Mr. Rana Pratap Singh, Ms. Sita Thapa)
6. The committee meets for discussion on every 15 day period i.e. the 15th and 30th Calendar days of every month. All pending issues for redressal are resolved in these meetings.
7. In the event of no resolution regarding any issue the problem is taken up by our legal consultant who works as an arbitrator to resolve the same with 15 days of receiving the escalated issue in due consultation with the aggrieved.